Although Bollywood dance initially originated from India, the dance has spread and gained popularity in all corners of the world. In London especially, the colorful dance is not only popular for the magic of its moves, but also as a way to keep fit! Yes, you’ll find Bollywood instructors in London who are very qualified, offering dance lessons with an aim to help people exercise and keep fit. Below are some of the ways you too can enroll for these dance classes, and have fun as you keep fit also;
- Hips; Bollywood dance involves some spectacular hip movement that leaves audiences mesmerized. But that aside, it is also a great way to work out your hips, people with excess fats around the waistline can especially benefit much from these hip movements.
- Feet; can you believe that doctors sometimes recommend dancing as a therapy for people with bone disorders like arthritis, or osteoporosis?
- Bollywood dance classes London is a nice way to exercise your ankles and feet, while you also have fun. The good thing with bollywood dance lessons is that they are open to people of all ages.
- Mind; the mind needs to be exercised, and kept fit. Bollywood dance entails a lot of coordinated movements; you need to concentrate in order to learn the moves. People who practice bollywood frequently have a more balanced temperament, and are calmer in nature.
- Arms/ Shoulders; in modern gyms, women flock to lift weights, just to tone their arms and triceps. But Bollywood dance does just that, the frequent raising and rhythmic movement of your arms is a great way to tone any sagging skin around your triceps; it also makes your arms shapelier and firmer.
You can enroll for Bollywood dance lessons in London today, and keep fit in a way that’s fun!